22 avril 2021Un ou une… ? Mots devant lesquels on hésite toujours! Lire l'article
Location: Ca QC nada Montreal
We take our clients goals seriously and make them our own goals.
The common goals we share with our clients and our ability to match their demands is what allows us to enjoy long term success, regardless of the current state of the market.
We are looking to hire an Office Assistant to join our team.
An Office Assistant is primarily responsible for supporting the facility needs of the company including reception, housekeeping, clerical, and basic maintenance duties.
This position entails the ability to maintain a positive, professional manner in a demanding and varied office environment.
In this role, you will interact with all levels of staff to ensure a productive and functioning environment.
Salary range: $37000 – $47000 per year.
- Provide coverage of the reception area, including the receiving and routing incoming calls, greeting and monitoring visitors, and providing general information to inquiries.
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic.
- Administer employee and visitor access through and issue access as directed.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, including the configuration of A/V systems and providing other needed supplies.
- Perform basic maintenance on office equipment, including cubicles, chairs, pictures, and related equipment.
- Responsible for the maintenance of multi-functional scanner units/copier and stocking of paper, toner, and related supplies.
- Conduct basic housekeeping and restocking duties in the break and common areas throughout the company.
- Perform administrative tasks such as supply inventorying and ordering, invoicing, filing, and data entry as required.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Prior experience in an office is a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) and Google, and able to learn new software quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism, excellent interactive skills, and strong customer service.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have strong work ethics and a high level of confidentiality to ensure proper handling of sensitive information.
- This is not a remote job
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Secretaire-inc. Merci.