06 October 2022Comment optimiser votre participation à un salon de l’emploi Lire l'article
Recording Secretary – Secrétaire de Séance
Location: Ca QC nada Montreal
POSITION SUMMARY :
The Recording Secretary will be responsible for taking detailed minutes during Legislative Council meetings, Executive Committee meetings, Board of Directors meetings and General Assemblies.
They will prepare document packages, set up the technical equipment before meetings and keeping records of all pertinent documents.
- Take the minutes of Legislative Council, Board of Directors and Executive Committee meetings;
- Take the minutes of the General Assembly, which are held once per semester;
- Submit the minutes within a period of five (5) days following the meeting to the Governance Manager;
- Make any necessary corrections to the minutes before and after the Presidents approval.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS :
To undertake other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Governance Manager or the President.
- Strong communication skills both in English and French an required;
- Integrity, good planning skills, interpersonal skills, high degree of organization skills;
- Knowledge of the SSMU website, SSMU mandates and SSMU events and activities, an asset.
- Knowledge of minutes transcription or experience in minute-taking, an asset.
- Paid position : $14.
- Contract dates : September 19, 2022 to May 31st, 2023;
- Hours : 150 hours total;
- Application closes September 12, 2022.
Attention! Très important!
Veuillez préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Secretaire-inc. Merci.